ExiL Index du Forum

ExiL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] The Devil Whispered In My Ear

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExiL Index du Forum -> News -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tallegra
Enregistrés

Date de naissance: 16/11/1980

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 22:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] The Devil Whispered In My Ear Répondre en citant

The Devil Whispered In My Ear
by William Blackmon

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Devil Whispered In My Ear

A supernatural, horror, thriller, The Devil Whispered In My Ear, is a contemporary telling of the end of days and the coming of the Antichrist as told in the Book of Revelation. This is an adult work which contains, descriptive violence, sex, and adult language.

Synopsis:

The Christian Soldier Crusade, the megalith Christian broadcasting network in Charleston, South Carolina, has just lost its keynote speaker and must begin the search for his successor to lead the network forward into the twenty-first century. That successor is found in the form of a charismatic young evangelist named Paul Reardon, the son of missionaries, a former U.S. Marine, and a man who has no idea that he has also been chosen by Satan to become the Antichrist.

Paul's journey of transformation from heaven to hell, begins when he meets the ultra-wealthy John Legion, a mysterious businessman who gives Paul a gift - the ability to heal the sick. Believing this gift has been bestowed upon him by the Almighty, Paul unknowingly sets about building an army of disciples who will one day bring about the destruction of all mankind once his seduction to evil is complete.

But hell's plan for Paul is not inevitable, and there is one person on earth who has discovered Satan's designs for the young evangelist, U.S. Army Chaplain, Father Geoff Davis, who is serving a seven year sentence at Fort Leavenworth penitentiary for attempted murder of the man calling himself John Legion. For Legion is no saint, but in fact, a demon, sent straight from the bowels of hell to earth to initiate the end of days.

Now on the verge of turning Paul altogether, with Geoff Davis locked safely away in jail, Legion will isolate Paul by destroying everyone around him, and so Geoff must escape Leavenworth to save Paul and destroy the demon before the world hurtles headlong into Armageddon.

The Devil Whispered In My Ear William Blackmon
The Devil Whispered In My Ear link without registering selling online ebook The Devil Whispered In My Ear book format djvu

Tags: book zipshare, book read online, ebay spanish ebook book page, bookstore, book BitTorrent free, book pc free, italian how read price download сhapter, book download fb2, book download, store book, information wiki author book francais, buy tom english download itunes, .fb2 download, format txt pdf, full version original acquire book look, book for Windows Phone, book iCloud, full reading ios online apple, book docs, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book OneDrive, free ebook, torrent download Rarbg free, discount for book, book download via Transmission, kindle download free, download torrent ExtraTorrent, .fb2 download, book Box, book ZippyShare, torrent download 1337x, book format djvu, free download via uTorrent, text how download book selling mp3, book from lenovo free, thepiratebay torrent download, book text format

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 22:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExiL Index du Forum -> News -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange